Dead Man Stuck in Windshield After Hit & Run
The victim, a 50-year-old man, was pronounced dead about six hours later, after the driver called police to report that he might have hit someone.
The other victim, a 41-year-old woman, was found lying in the street just before midnight Sunday. She was taken to a hospital where she was listed in serious condition Monday.
The man and woman, both of Green Bay, were walking together when they were struck, police said. The 40-year-old driver was reportedly returning from a friend's home at the time.
The driver continued home and parked his car. He called police about 5:40 a.m. to report he'd been in an accident and thought he hit someone.
An autopsy was conducted on the 50-year-old Monday but the results were not released.
Green Bay Police Lt. David Wesely said police don't know what happened in the six hours between the crash and Warrichaiet's call to police.
"It's still being investigated," he said.
Toxicology tests and blood-alcohol results for the driver won't be available for about two weeks.
|Submit photos to:
- Father talks after mom charged with homicide in week-old baby's death
- Search ends after presumed drowning near Kenosha
- Mugshot of the Day
- Homeowners see pine trees withering away and dying
- 128th Refueling Wing crew returns to Milwaukee after in-air emergency
- Boy accused of helping kill friend's great-grandmother thought it was a joke
- New information reveals missing girl may have taken part in bank robbery
- One person dies after rollover crash that shut down freeway Monday
- Could Brookfield lake become a dump?
- Family of Jessica Benson talks about alleged bank robbery, disappearance
- Dirty Dining
- Special Assignments
- Call 4 Action
- Positively Milwaukee
- What's Hot?
- Ask the Expert
- Seen on TMJ4
- Everyday Health
- Health Connections
- Crack That Case
- ABOUT TODAY'S TMJ4
- Appearance Request
- Contact Us
- Job Opportunities
- FCC Public File
- TV Schedule