MACC Fund benefits from mini marathon runners
MILWAUKEE - A mini-marathon Saturday was not mini, as far as how much money it took in.
The inaugural "Brewers Mini-Marathon" raised $111-thousand for the MACC Fund, Midwest Athletes Against Childhood Cancer.
The 13.1 mile race started at Miller Park Saturday morning.
The top three times for both women and men this morning follow:
1. Dani Fischer of Madison, WI 1:18:49
2. Elizabeth Brothen of West Allis, WI 1:29:45
3. Carly Windt of Milwaukee, WI 1:29:57
1. Ryan Richardson of Franklin, WI 1:13:18
2. Rodee Schneider of Appleton, WI 1:14:44
3. Ryan Kruger of Iowa City, IA 1:15:22