Culver's to donate some Wednesday proceeds and sell tickets to 'Field of Honor'
Susan Kim reports. Video by tmj4.comvideo
MILWAUKEE - Your lunch or dinner on Wednesday could help World War II veterans get the recognition for which they have waited for generations.
On Wednesday, more than 40 Culver's restaurants in the Milwaukee area planned to donate 15 percent of their sales to support "Field of Honor, A Salute to the Greatest Generation."
A special event called Field of Honor has been planned to honor WWII veterans on August 11th at Miller Park.
Volunteers and veterans will sell tickets for the "Field of Honor" event on Wednesday between 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., and again between 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. at these locations:
- 575 West Layton Avenue, Milwaukee
- 1325 East Capitol Drive, Shorewood
- 1641 Miller Park Way, West Milwaukee
- 2600 North Grandview Boulevard, Waukesha
- 3705 North 124th Street, Brookfield
- 6101 South 108th Street, Hales Corners