TODAY'S TMJ4 Children's Fest, Zac Brown Band headline Summerfest on Thursday
MILWAUKEE - Summerfest's 8th day of the festival brings fun for kids of all ages with plenty of ways to stay cool.
TODAY'S TMJ4 Children's Fest starts at noon, while the Zac Brown Band headlines the Marcus Amphitheater later tonight.
Blackberry Smoke and Sonia Leigh will open the show at 7:30 p.m.
Children's Fest starts with a scavenger hunt, along with a playzone and splash pads to cool off.
Many TODAY'S TMJ4 personalities will head down to the festival, while organizers have put together games and prizes for youth of all ages.
There's free admission for Children's Fest-goers from 12:00 p.m. until 3:00 p.m.
People are welcome again to bring an unopened water bottle or a camelback to help you beat the heat.
Other headliners include:
- Death Cab for Cutie, 10:00 p.m. at the Harley-Davidson Stage
- Wheeler Brothers, 8:00 p.m. at the BMO Harris Pavilion
- Avett Brothers, 9:45 p.m. at the BMO Harris Pavilion
- Mat Kearney, 10:00 p.m. at the Miller Lite Oasis
- Hunter Hayes, 9:30 p.m. at the Briggs and Stratton Big Backyard
- Motion City Soundtrack, 10:00 p.m. at the Summerfest Rock Stage
- Burton Cummings, 10:00 p.m. at the Potawatomi Bingo Casino Stage
- Young the Giant, 10:00 p.m. at the U.S. Cellular Connection Stage
Newsradio 620 WTMJ's Dan O'Donnell's sleeper pick:
- Imagine Dragons, 8:00 p.m. at the U.S. Cellular Connection Stage
They're an indie rock band from Las Vegas. They formed in 2008, and they have been churning out EP's and winning fans on the underground scene ever since.