1 hospitalized, 11 treated for carbon monoxide poisoning in Thiensville
THIENSVILLE- TODAY'S TMJ4 is reporting that one person is hospitalized and 11 people have been treated from a carbon monoxide leak coming from two apartment buildings.
Authorities believe the leak was caused by the power washing equipment from the buildings on the corner of N. Main St. and Heidel Rd.
A carbon monoxide alarm went off in one of the buildings and a resident called 9-1-1.
TODAY'S TMJ4 reports that police and fire crews have cleared the scene.
Check back here for more details on this breaking news story.