County Exexcutive Chris Abele announced Sunday that the Milwaukee County Courthouse and Safety Building will be closed Monday and Tuesday due to lingering smoke and electrical damage from a weekend fire.
A mystery in Whitefish Bay today. Firefighters evacuated several homes there after detecting carbon monoxide in those homes. What's odd is that the CO has gone away, and no one is sure where it came from.
It's a new trend in food, more and more people trying to cook gourmet, or at least fancier, at home. Now a new company is offering you a unique way to do it. WTMJ's Jon Byman tried it out. See pictures of his experience.