WOULD YOU OPEN THIS?
I don't know if it's the same on your email, but I'm getting some really creative spam.
If you looked just at my spam email you would think I need four things desperately: a new friend, a watch, a loan, and a larger... well... you know.
I don't need any of these things... yes... including the latter. Now that we're all hip to spam, it's taking some real creative genius to get people to open unwanted messages.
Here are the top 10 recent "subject lines" I've received in spam emails:
1. Look at this sh*$% (could be anything!)
2. You are disqualified (oh no!)
3. Mistake in your file (file... what file?)
4. Your salary changed (finally got that raise I asked for)
5. Let me ask you out (sounds polite enough)
6. Want some beer (of course... where?)
7. Do I know you (maybe... better click and find out)
8. Have Joe's number? (Joe? Joe who? better click on it)
9. Your car damaged (I knew I shouldn't have parked there)
10. Look at this glorious sh*$ (glorious? you bet.)
Clicking on every one of these emails takes me to a solicitation for Viagra and other drugs, which I assure you I also do not need. I hope the spam keeps coming. I'm enjoying it's comedic value.