Five Things For Josh Smith To Do In Milwaukee
Now He Has Time On His Hands
So the Hawks Josh Smith, whether he wanted to go all wrestling heel and play the part of the villian or what, says there's nothing to do in Milwaukee, and he hopes he can find something to eat.
It really does get tiresome to read ignorant comments from people who have never spent much time in our fair city, as I like to tell citizens around this great nation that Milwaukee is very underrated.
But since Mr. Smith has two days in the city until Game 4 between the Bucks and Hawks, I figured I would give him a few items to put on his to-do list:
1. Buy a set of earplugs. Because if he goes to Bayshore Mall like he hinted he was going to do, he'll need them.
2. The best steak I've had in this town? At the Milwaukee Chophouse in the Hilton. Go call my man Hutch Renk. You will not be disappointed.
3. Learn something. The Zoo, the Calatrava Art Museum, the Milwaukee Public Museum...all first class.
4. Practice your shooting. 2 of 12 isn't going to cut it.
5. Fear the Deer. Because you lose Game 4, the series is even...and you can start to worry about choking away a series you're heavily favored to win.
Emails at firstname.lastname@example.org