skip to nav skip to content


Brian Gotter: Welcome Back, Gotter

Good, Bad, Ugly

  • (1) | COMMENTS
  • Print

I had an interesting weekend to say the least.

I rushed to Green Bay after work on Friday...traffic was terrible since it was a Milwaukee season ticket holder game, and we got to our seat during the National Anthem and Fly-over.  We had a great time seeing all of our friends in our section that we have not seen since January.  It was date night at Lambeau for us and I was so excited to be back in my seat...I missed it so much!

Saturday was our annual bowling teams golf outing and party.  We met at 8am and golfed until 3pm.  It rained for the first few holes and then the sun came out and it was beautiful!  After that we went to our house for a BBQ and a bonfire.  About 30 people partied in our backyard.

Around 8:30pm, we realized our 10 year old dog, Murphy, a shih-tzu, was missing.  He was on Tina's lap for most of the evening while she sat by the fire and then he was gone.  He wanders the yard everyday and will only go into the neighbors yard and always comes home within minutes, but he was no where to be found.  I looked until 12:30am and I feared the worst.  Tina thought he may have gone somewhere to die..I thought he was playing in the stream that runs through our backyard..he loves the frogs, but he never goes far and it was now hours since we saw him.  I was concerned the coyotes would get him overnight..he would be a snack.  Tina and I had a few tears since we have had him for 10 years..he was her birthday present when we lived in Jacksonville.  We were very concerned about Ali in the morning..he is her best friend and was very upset when she went to bed.

He showed up at the front door at 4am..filthy.  He knows the neighborhood very well since we walk everyday...he went on a journey.  I was just relieved to see him.

All was great Sunday morning until 9am.  I was playing basketball with Ali in the driveway and when I went up for a shot, I was stung by a wasp on the upper lip.  It was fine for the first 10 minutes and once I took the ice off, it blew up like a balloon.  I thought my lip was going to crack open.  It was like that all day, but it started to go down by evening thanks to benadryl.  My lip and cheeks were still very swollen on Monday, so I stayed home so I would not scare anyone at home more than I already do.  I am still a little swollen today, but close to normal..whatever that is.  That was crazy.

Here is a picture of the collagen procedure gone bad.  Ladies, don't hate the full lips and that it was free and all!


This site uses Facebook comments to make it easier for you to contribute. If you see a comment you would like to flag for spam or abuse, click the "x" in the upper right of it. By posting, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Milwaukee, WI

SSE at 8 mph

Submit photos to:
Photo Gallery
Photo Gallery
Photo Gallery
Photo Gallery
Photo Gallery
Photo Gallery
Photo Gallery
Photo Gallery